Sunday, November 21, 2010

Issue No. 26: Gay Adoption

Before you knew me, I was sold to the Russian mafia as a white sex slave. They made me have six abortions a year. I always aborted to a packed house of at least 200. I think tickets were about $5. a pop (no pun intended), but I'd only get about $9. per show. My pimp said that it was because they always put too many heads on the guest list, but I know better. It really burns me when - not only when I urinate - but when I think about how I'd insist on getting anesthatized locally so I could recite the works of Baudelaire while they scraped those dead babies outta my pussy. Now, my uterus is permanently prolapsed. Every morning I have to numb it with cocaine and then shove it back inside that that cold, clammy tool. It's hell.

Since that experience with the Ruskies has left me barren, I have decided to adopt. I have narrowed my selection down to the contents of this tape:



Which kid do you think suits me?

[Source: 'WYANTREETIN' on Youtube.]

1 comment:

  1. I like the Comme de Garcons shot below. I had never seen it before, so thanls for sharing. Drop by me to when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete